Just incase you didn't know already, I absolutely love jewellery. Although I design and make pieces myself, I do still like to collect pieces from other handmade sellers, as well as from high street fashion stores and jewellery shops. Here's a little peek at the jewellery inside my gorgeous Laura Ashley trinket boxes...
2. Swan double ring - Diva for Miss Selfridge
3. Pink Heart Earrings - Diva for Miss Selfridge
4. White Birdcage Necklace - Megan Jane Jewellery
5. Fashion Pearl Long Necklace - Accessorize
6. Swan Ring - The Jewellery Box
7. Fox Necklace - Megan Jane Jewellery
8. Beaded Dangly Earrings - Diva for Miss Selfridge
9. Crystal Necklace
10. Coral Rose Earrings - Megan Jane Jewellery
11. Real Pearl Necklace
12. Cream Rose Ring - Diva for Miss Selfridge
13. Heart Locket Bracelet
14. Pink Rose Linked Bracelet - Megan Jane Jewellery
***These stores probably no longer stock the pieces shown here, but I'm sure you can find something just as lovely!***
As you can see a lot of the jewellery I own is from Miss Selfridge. I think the pieces that 'Diva' make for the fashion chain are always so beautiful, and are usually of excellent quality. The style of jewellery that I wear is quite varied, and I choose specific pieces depending on what outfit I'm wearing, for example with an animal print sun dress I would usually opt for bronze coloured jewellery like the beaded dangly earrings and the fox necklace. My favourite pieces have to be the pearl necklace that my boyfriend bought me last christmas, as it's always nice to have the real thing, plus I love pearls because they go with most outfits. I also adore the vintage gold heart locket bracelet as it originally belonged to my Grandma.
What's your favourite style of jewellery? Do you have any 'favourite pieces?' I'd love to hear from you - comment below!
Megan Jane xo