Versatile Blogger Award
Monday, April 23, 2012
A big thank you to the lovely Lizee, from Vanity Frills, for nominating me for the 'Versatile Blogger Award!'
Each nominee should:
1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
2. Add an image of the Versatile Blogger Award
3. Thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link to their site
4. Share seven completely random facts about yourself
5. Include this set of rules
6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination
My random facts:
1. I was born 10 days late, which fell on my mum's birthday - also happened to be the day before my grandma's.
2. My boyfriend did the dragon tattoo that I have on my right hip.
3. I will be graduating in Broadcast Journalism this year, however I originally applied to do Print Journalism.
4. I don't want to get a proper job when I graduate - I wish I could just run Megan Jane Jewellery full time!
5. I talk about Grey's Anatomy and Vampire Diaries to people, like it's real life.
6. When I get my girl kitten (one day) I'm going to call her Lunar.
7. My dad once fitted a kitchen on Better Homes - my claim to fame!
Here's my lovely nominees! These are blogs I read on a regular basis - be sure to check them out!
Amy - The Cameras Lying
Cat - Take Courage
Lily - Red Brick Lipstick
Fee - Makeup Savvy
Tami - Tami Bee
Amy - Paperbacks and Postcards
Sarah - Temporary Secretary
Charlie - Charlestown
Hayley - Frock me I'm Famous
Vicki - The Magpie Girl
Olivia - What Olivia Did
Emily - Emily Divine
Lauren - Girl From The Attic.
Arabella - Arabella
Lydia - Lydia Jane Hann