|1. Brat & Suzie Bunny Print Dress 2. Lavish Alice Cream Owl Print Top 3. Glebe Coral Cat Print Dress 4. Cath Kidston Spotty Dog Tunic 5. Dorothy Perkins Cream Bird Print Top 5. Yumi Bird Print Dress|
1. I recently became aware of the wonderful Brat & Suzie after reading a post over on Becky's blog. They have such lovely animal themed clothing. I particularly like their Panda t-shirt and of course the adorable bunny print dress above, which has a pretty lace peter pan collar - you can't go wrong with this dress!
2. I don't know what it is about owls, but every time I see something owl-themed in a store I have to pick it up and look at it. This top from Lavish Alice is oh-so-pretty. I love the navy tie-up collar!
3. On my search for quirky animal prints I found this lovely cat print dress. It reminds me of the cat print dress from Dorothy Perkins - which I would have included, but unfortunately it has sold out online. I love the summery coral colour of the dress, and the cute little bows around the cats' necks.
4. I just couldn't do this post without including this gorgeous dog tunic from Cath Kidston. I love that the print is bold, and that there are fewer dogs - making it easier to see what the print actually is, even from a distance. The tie waist helps to flatter your shape and the longer sleeves make this dress suitable to wear all year round.
5. I love the detail on this bird print top, it has a cute peter pan collar and a buttoned up back - though you can't see this on the image above.
6. I think this is the most pretty and perfect bird print dress I've seen. I love the peplum waist, which is a key trend this season, and the slightly frilled sleeves, which give the dress even more of a girly, feminine feel. This dress would look lovely with black tights and ballet pumps or heels / wedges for going out. It's definitely long enough for bare legs in the summer. Perfect!
Do you own any animal print items?
Images belong to Brat & Suzie, Lavish Alice, Dorothy Perkins, Glebe, Yumi and Cath Kidston.