|Windsor Dress // Mel Flats // Bunny Bag // Own Knit // Heart Patch Cardi // Crushed Velvet Dress|
2. I love the look of these Melissa flats, though I'm trying to decide whether the Melflex plastic would be comfortable? If you have tried them please let me know, as I really want to purchase this pair!
3. This vintage inspired rabbit bag is the perfect colour for the season ahead. I love the rabbit embellishment and think this would look lovely with day or evening wear.
4. A quirky, cute owl knit - need I say more?
5. I've been wanting a jumper or cardigan with elbow patches for ages and love the fact this cardi has heart patches! Definitely thinking that this will have to be one of the newest additions to my A/W wardrobe.
6. I know not everyone likes velvet, but I happen to love it! I love the colours featured in this velvet dress from Pop Couture, it reminds me a little of a green velvet dress I owned as a child.
What do you think of my wish list items? What are your favourites?