eye on & may be putting on my Christmas list this year...
|Colour glide Lipstick - The Bodyshop // Crescent Moon Highlighter - Topshop // Viktor & Rolf Flower Bomb - Cheapsmells // Goddess Rocks - Me Me Me Cosmetics // Pink Pepper shower gel - Molton Brown|
1. After receiving two Colour Glide lipsticks for my birthday (Soft Peony & Brilliant Red) I am eager to get my hands on a couple more! They glide on so smoothly and are so moisturising. The colour lasts really well and to me they taste of tea - yum!
2. I saw Lily (llymlrs) had reviewed this on her blog and it looked so lovely. I am in need of a new highlighter and would love to try this Topshop one. Pop over to Lily's blog for a full review.
3. I fell well and truly in love with this perfume after receiving a sample though the post the other week. It has such a sweet sugary smell and it will definitely be at the top of my Christmas list this year! So far I think it is priced lowest at Cheapsmells but if anyone finds it for less, please let me know.
4. When a company follows me on Twitter I always like to pop over to their website and have a look at their products. Usually I have a quick browse, but when Me Me Me Cosmetics followed me on Twitter, I found myself spending ages on their website in awe of their lovely beauty products! I particularly like these shimmery bronzing rocks. The colours are so pretty and pearly!
5. My boyfriend's mum and dad bought me a Molton Brown gift set not so long ago, made up with a range of Pink Pepper products. Not only is the colour of the gel so gorgeous, but the scent is so refreshing! It is my favourite ever shower gel and I will definitely be adding it to my Christmas list.
Are any of these bath and beauty products on your Christmas list?