I hope you are not all sick of seeing these posts! I personally love reading them so I thought I'd do one myself. I did have to opt for a written version though as I'm much too nervous to make a YouTube video!
1. I share my birthday with my mum, one of my best friends (Sarah) and Gwen Stefani ;)
2. I have a dragon tattoo on my right hipbone which was done by my boyfriend James
3. I'm obsessed with American television programmes like The Vampire Diaries, Grey's Anatomy, Glee, Gossip Girl, Private Practice, Pretty Little Liars, Suits and 90210.
4. When I was nine or ten (I can't remember which) my dad was on an episode of Better Homes where he fitted a kitchen and won the show!
5. I was diagnosed with Hypothyroidism when I was nine.
6. Although I love wearing nail varnish I absolutely hate painting my nails.
7. I'm terrified of butterflies and moths
8. Skinny vanilla lattes are my absolute favourite
9. I only usually like red or green sweets, with the exception being yellow sour skittles
10. I remember saying I would never ever have my hair in a centre parting...and look at me now. Whoops!
11. I have this habit of trying new foods saying I really like them and then changing my mind two seconds later
12. I was so bad at arts and crafts in infants school that I had to have 'special help' doing cross stitch - and now I somehow make jewellery! Not quite sure how that happened.
13. Woolacombe in Devon is one of my favourite places to be
14. Taylor Swift songs are one of my guilty pleasures
15. I don't like having to explain why I am a vegetarian. I just am!
16. I worry about the littlest things
17. I could listen to Brand New, Taking Back Sunday and Maroon 5 all day.
18. I write for a wedding website called Wedding Legend
19. I feel better if I have plans set out in my head and James is the complete opposite but we work somehow!
20. I am scared of trying new things and feel like I should say 'yes' more often!
Ok so there was my twenty random facts! I hope you enjoyed reading them - please link me to any similar posts you have done so I can pop over to your blog and have a read xo