The New Year is a time for change, new beginnings and promises to make the next twelve months even better than the last and whilst I do need to cut out the junk food, exercise more and save my pennies, when I think about what I am hoping to achieve this year, my thoughts keep coming back to this little space.
I want to make Seek My Scribbles the best it can possibly be and in order to do that I need to be a little more organised and find a more productive way of working. I've started to make a list of some of the little updates and improvements I want to make this year and thought I'd share it incase other bloggers were looking for ideas too...
- Tidy up and update old blog posts
- Create a content schedule and stick to it
- Update my 'about me,' 'work with me' and 'contact me' pages
- Switch to using Disqus (to improve our interactions)
- Unify my social media accounts & post more consistently
I'm sure I'll add to this list as the year goes on but I always think it's best to start off small!
Are you planning on making any updates and improvements to your blog in 2015?