1. Next Boutique Votive Candle Collection - £10 | You can't go wrong with pretty candles! This set features 2 candy fragrances, 2 love fragrances and 2 glam fragrances. That doesn't give you great insight into the actual scents but I'm sure they'll be lovely (and if not, at least they look super pretty haha!)
2. Paperchase Recipe Book - £10 | If your mum is into cooking or baking, why not treat her to a recipe book? I thought it would be such a special idea to get her to write down all of her favourites so she can pass them onto you in years to come.
3. M&S Limited Edition Face Palette - £10 | One for makeup-loving mums! I can't get enough of Marks and Spencer's makeup at the moment. It's great quality and not tested on animals.
4. Royal Jelly Cream Bath Decanter (M&S) - £8 | I had to put this in as Royal Jelly is one of my mum's favourite brands! I bought her this decanter for Christmas as it's so beautiful and makes bath time that little bit more of a luxury.
5. Mum in a Million Mug (Paperchase) - £6 | You can't go wrong with a mum mug! This one is so cute and is sure to put a smile on her face.
What are you getting your mum for Mother's Day?
Comment below or tweet me @meganjane03